COVID-19: IMPORTANT UPDATE – 4 JULY
We are delighted to announce that from today we are now in a position to start operating with our full service provision.
Please note we will continue to protect both ourselves and our customers with the following safety measures:
– Whenever possible, communication will be by telephone or email.
– Customers requesting an appointment will be asked about their health status, whether or not they are self-isolating, and will also be asked to contact us should their circumstances change.
– Before arrival the engineer will ensure he has taken all recommended personal protection measures and on job completion will clean and disinfect all touched surfaces.
– Whenever possible customers will be requested to wait in a separate room while the engineer carries out the work; where this is not possible then the 2 metre distance rule will be strictly applied.
– We would prefer to avoid working alongside other tradespeople, however where this is not possible a face mask will be worn.
– Documentation such as gas certificates will not be offered to customers for signature.
– Customers will be requested to make any payments by bank transfer where possible.
We hope everyone stays safe during this pandemic and would again like to thank our customers for their continued support and understanding.
Burst pipe to boiler service….
Taylor Plumbing & Heating can provide a full range of services, anything from a burst pipe to a complete central heating installation.
Whatever your plumbing needs, give us a call and we’ll do everything we can to resolve your problem.
Call us on: 077969 581 80
You can contact us in a number of ways:
Mobile: 077969 581 80
Office: 01900 871476
Follow us on Facebook