Gas Safe Registered
What are we qualified to do?
Our engineer is fully trained, insured and gas safe registered.
- CCN1 Core Domestic Gas Safety
- CENWAT Central Heating Boilers and Water Heating Appliances
- CKR1 Domestic Gas Cooking Appiances
- HTR1 Domestic Gas Fires and Wall Heaters
- VUW1 Domestic Vented & Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems
- WREG Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999
Keep safe in your home
Badly fitted and poorly serviced appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Only use a Gas Safe registered engineer.
- Always check the engineer’s Gas Safe ID card.
- Check they are qualified for the work you need. You can find this on the back of the ID card.
- Get your gas appliances regularly serviced and safety checked every year.
- Carbon monoxide can kill. Fit an audible carbon monoxide alarm.
Ask to see my Gas Safe ID card
Every gas safe registered engineer carries the Gas Safe ID card, check the card for:
- the licence number.
- the start and expiry date.
- the security hologram.
- the work the registered gas safe engineer is qualified to do.
- up-to-date qualifications.
You can also check at www.GasSafeRegister.co.uk
or call 0800 408 5500.