We will continue to protect both ourselves and our customers with the following safety measures:
– Whenever possible, communication will be by telephone or email.
– Customers requesting an appointment will be asked about their health status, whether or not they are self-isolating, and will also be asked to contact us should their circumstances change.
– Before arrival the engineer will ensure he has taken all recommended personal protection measures and on job completion will clean and disinfect all touched surfaces.
– Whenever possible customers will be requested to wait in a separate room while the engineer carries out the work; where this is not possible then the 2 metre distance rule will be strictly applied.
– We would prefer to avoid working alongside other tradespeople, however where this is not possible a face mask will be worn.
– Documentation such as gas certificates will not be offered to customers for signature.
– Customers will be requested to make any payments by bank transfer where possible.
We hope everyone stays safe during this pandemic and would again like to thank our customers for their continued support and understanding.
Last updated 5th January 2021
(Due to the quickly changing circumstances this information may change at short notice, however we endeavour to operate within the current government guidelines at any given time)